1. I'm still really disappointed and shocked that the people of what was THIS GREAT NATION have re-elected a terrible President! But as I've been reminding myself through reminding my kids...God is the winner of this battle on Earth- We can rest peacefully in knowing that!
2. I'm taking my oldest to the local Catholic Jr/Sr. High today to visit. I'm so excited for her! She's so excited! But I'll miss her and it's going to be hard in some ways to let her go. What a treasure she is! The perfect 'oldest' for our family!
3. It's going to be a good weekend! Starting with our AHG meeting tonight. Tomorrow am we're attending (and some are marching) in the Veterans Day Parade in the next town over. And then the rest of the weekend is all of US TIME! My DH goes on a long business trip next week, so I'm craving the US TIME.
4. Thanksgiving is just around the corner. I have got to figure out our plan. We're hosting! That's all I know. That's a start.
5. I only made it to one workout this week. That's not going to cut it. I've got to figure out how to get in a least 2 workouts each week.
6. My mom asked me to help her (kinda) with a talk she's giving to the young moms of her parish in Texas. She wanted some of the ideas that we use during Advent to celebrate the season. So, I'm putting those things together and will post them here too when I'm finished. There are soooo many things you can do with your family during Advent. It can be very overwhelming if you try to do them all, so I try to keep things simple and meaningful. That's my motto!
Realization: THAT'S our motto...Simple and Meaningful!!!
Bye for now!