I think a Bucket List is a good thing to have! Why? Well, it gives you some things to work toward accomplishing. Whether your list has BIG ideas or little ideas...they're important to YOU, right!? So, make a list and CONQUER it!!! I challenge you. I'm going to add to my list as I think of things, but here's the start (in no particular order of importance).
Bucket List (2012 edition)
1. Learn to Knit
2. Travel to Rome with my DH
3. Build a home with my DH
4. Homeschool all my children as long as each one individually needs
5. Become a really good photographer- take classes
6. Take golf lessons and indulge in golfing periodically. Sure are some beautiful golf courses in the world!
7. Be a consistent runner. Not competitively- just for the exercise and the fun. I have a 'past' as a runner...a post on that is coming, but injuries lately have caused a huge lull.
to be continued...